Caregiver Stress

Home Forums Open Heart Surgery Caregiver Stress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Aida Bond - Admin Aida Bond – Admin 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

Anonymous

said

How can I best manage the stressful situation I am in?

November 26, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Aida Bond – Admin

said

Thank you for your message. People deal with stress in many different ways. For some, taking a break from the stressful situation they find themselves in helps them. For others, it may look like something else. However, in both instances it is important to talk to others or find a support group to help you during this time. I appreciate you reaching out to us. If there is anything else that you would like to discuss you can always message me as well.

November 7, 2014 at 4:58 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Guidelines

1. This forum is intended to be a supportive and encouraging online platform for caregivers taking care of their loved ones undergoing open heart surgery or those with chronic heart conditions.
  2. Be respectful and sensitive to other’s challenges, ideas, and opinions.
  3. Please post topics that are relevant to you as the caregiver or relevant to the heart patient as your experiences will benefit the entire community.
  4. Please do not use the forum to link out to your own website if it is not relevant to the community. If so, it will be deleted. If the links are relevant to the thread, that’s fine.
  5. Please don’t use affiliate links in this forum. When you externally link, do it because you want to help someone. Any affiliate links intended for any other purpose will be deleted.
  6. Posting anything that is vulgar, profane or offensive will be deleted.
  7. No adult content period. Any such content will be deleted.
  8. All threads that are nothing but a ‘test’ or an ‘ad’ will be deleted or threads that are not relevant or beneficial to this community.